The Harmonic Zone
Holistic Feng Shui
Classical Feng Shui
Plus Modern Techniques to Boost the Positive Benefits!
Authentic Classical Feng Shui
Geopathic Stress & EMF Reduction through a Geobiology assessment
Special 15 degree Directions
(not found in Feng Shui books)
Colors for Classical Feng Shui
Health & Wellness
Prosperity & Relationships
Recommendations to remedy challenging areas and to Enhance auspicious spaces
Remedies are decor of your own choosing, made of the 5 elements of water, wood, fire colors, earth, and metal... No nick knacks or gimmicks
Written Report including Diagrams
Re-energize your space and uplift your thinking and your life
Goal Optimization with Brain/Body
Health & Wellness Session
Home and Business
Houses, Apartments, & Condominiums
Office Rooms, Suites, & Office Buildings
Feng Shui Consultation Types
Comprehensive for Occupied Home or Office
Home or Office Hunting
Selling a Property to Promote a Quicker Sale
Annual Update to Enhance and Remedy Yearly Cycles
Examples of Key Times to Do Feng Shui
Purchasing a new home
Renovations or building a new home
New baby or New Year
Marriage or new roommate or partner
Major life changes
Feeling stuck or challenging to move forward
Desire greater success & happiness than current situation
Major changes with job. relationship, or financial issues
Planning landscaping or a swimming pool
To Promote Harmony, Prosperity, Well-Being, & Improved Relationships
Building History of divorce or relationship issues, money challenges, or illness
Desire to improve business with increased profits
Issues with productivity or customer relations
Drop in sales or major losses or setbacks
Feeling that business is stuck-challenges moving forward
Planning an office move or renovations
Excessive turnover, illness, or issues that keep repeating
Relationship difficulties within the business
Employees undermining the leadership
To create an appealing atmosphere that is conducive to prosperity and success
Building History of divorce or relationship issues, money challenges or bankruptcy, and illness
Comprehensive Consultation Includes:
1. Written Report along with diagrams on the floor plan with recommendations.
2. Ideas for exterior enhancers when favorable to uplift health and well being, prosperity, or
3. Architectural energizers when beneficial for occupants, which may be simply be a little trim or a
4. Cost effective recommendations for remedies and enhancers for the current year. These consist
of items that are wood, fire colors, earth, metal, or water. (No nick-knacks or gimmicks.) You
may already own these or may obtain beautiful items that match and blend with your decor.
5. Free remedy and enhancer guides for next year (Solar Year used in Classical Feng Shui begins
around February 4th. This is the exact time when the sun is closest to the earth.)
6. Special 15 degree areas for home occupants or key business leaders. As an example the
Consuming Direction encourages the spending of money while the Lonely Pillow Direction
may be involved with difficulties with an existing relationship or make finding a good
romantic partner more challenging.
7. Free Geopathic Stress assessment along with corrective methods. The majority of Feng Shui
consultations do not address this.
8. Review of any confidential issues regarding finances, health, or relationships to determine
potential Feng Shui involvement including suggestions to assist in resolving the problem.
9. Feng Shui Harmonizing colors.
10. And more free options are available from The Harmonic Zone Tool Bag, depending on your
Enjoy the perks of a positive harmonious
environment at work and at home!
Consultation Check List
Please prepare the following items prior to your Feng Shui Assessment.
1. The date when the building was constructed along with any renovations or major
2. To Scale Floor Plan 8 1/2 x 11 inch in size that includes all of the doors and
windows. If you do not have one, easy to follow directions are available.
Assistance is also an option.
3. Dates of birth including gender of family members or management leaders in the
4. Please be prepared to give a complete tour of the home, building, or office suite.
Please feel free to contact Bonnie with any questions at 814-795-5573 or