"Feng Shui and More!"
The Harmonic Zone
Brighten Your Horizons
The Feng Shui Way!
Enrich Relationships, Well-Being, & Prosperity!
The Harmonic Zone
Holistic Feng Shui
Classical Feng Shui
Plus Modern Techniques to Boost the Positive Benefits!
Authentic Classical Feng Shui
Special 15 degree Directions
(not found in Feng Shui books)
Colors for Classical Feng Shui
Health & Wellness
Prosperity & Relationships
Recommendations to remedy challenging areas and to Enhance auspicious spaces
Remedies are decor of your own choosing, made of the 5 elements of water, wood, fire colors, earth, and metal... No nick knacks or gimmicks
Written Report including Diagrams
Re-energize your space and uplift your thinking and your life
Goal Optimization with Brain/Body
Health & Wellness Session
Geopathic Stress Reduction audit through a Geobiology assessment
Home and Business
Houses, Apartments, & Condominiums
Office Rooms, Suites, & Office Buildings
Feng Shui Consultation Types
Comprehensive for Occupied Home or Office
Home or Office Hunting
Selling a Property to Promote a Quicker Sale
Annual Update to Enhance and Remedy Yearly Cycles
Examples of Key Times to Do Feng Shui
Purchasing a new home
Renovations or building a new home
New baby or New Year
Marriage or new roommate or partner
Major life changes
Feeling stuck or challenging to move forward
Desire greater success & happiness than current situation
Major changes with job. relationship, or financial issues
Planning landscaping or a swimming pool
To Promote Harmony, Prosperity, Well-Being, & Improved Relationships
Building History of divorce or relationship issues, money challenges, or illness
Desire to improve business with increased profits
Issues with productivity or customer relations
Drop in sales or major losses or setbacks
Feeling that business is stuck-challenges moving forward
Planning an office move or renovations
Excessive turnover, illness, or issues that keep repeating
Relationship difficulties within the business
Employees undermining the leadership
To create an appealing atmosphere that is conducive to prosperity and success
Building History of divorce or relationship issues, money challenges or bankruptcy, and illness
Comprehensive Assessment Includes
Available On-Line Globally
1. Written Report and Verbal instructions along with diagrams on the floor plan with recommendations. Follow-up available via one-half hour on-line meeting.
2. Ideas for exterior enhancers when favorable to uplift health and well being, prosperity, or
3. Architectural energizers when beneficial for occupants, which may be simply be a little trim or a
4. Cost effective recommendations for remedies and enhancers for the current year. These are items that are wood, fire colors, earth, metal, or water. (No nick-knacks or gimmicks.) You
may already own these or may obtain beautiful items that match and blend with your decor.
5. Complimentary remedy and enhancer guides for next year. The Solar Year used in Classical
Feng Shui begins around February 4th. (This is half way between the winter solstice and the
6. Special 15 degree directions and areas for home occupants or key business leaders. As an
example the Consuming Direction and/or days/time encourages the spending of money while
the Lonely Pillow Direction may be involved with difficulties with an existing relationship or make
finding a good romantic partner more challenging. Based on birth data.
7. Option of Geopathic Stress assessment along with corrective methods for in person audits.
The majority Feng Shui consultations do not address this.
8. Review of any confidential issues regarding finances, health, or relationships to determine
potential Feng Shui involvement including suggestions to assist in resolving the problem.
9. Feng Shui Harmonizing colors.
10. Complimentary copy of Bonnie's book, "168 FENG SHUI Tips for the Home Office and More:
Plus Holistic and Personal Success Keys."
11. Other options available from The Harmonic Zone's Holistic Tool Box.
12. 45 Feng Shui Directions and Personal Success colors.
Enjoy the perks of a positive harmonious
environment at work and at home!
Consultation Check List
Please prepare the following items prior to your Feng Shui Assessment.
1. The date when the building was constructed along with any renovations or major
2. To Scale Floor Plan 8 1/2 x 11 inch in size that includes all of the doors and
windows. If you do not have one, easy to follow directions are available.
Assistance is also an option.
3. Dates of birth including gender of family members or management leaders in the
4. Please be prepared to give a complete tour of the home, building, or office suite.
On-Line option includes photographs of the areas addressed in the Feng Shui audit.
Feng Shui The Harmonic Zone Way!
Please feel free to contact Bonnie with any questions at
copyright 2019-2022, The Harmonic Zone , LLC